It’s a fact that car insurance companies don’t want you to look at other companies. People who shop around for the cheapest price will probably buy a new policy because there is a great chance of finding good coverage at a lower price. A recent auto insurance study revealed that drivers who compared price quotes annually saved approximately $860 a year as compared to drivers who never compared other company’s rates.
If finding the cheapest price for insurance is the reason you’re reading this, learning how to find companies and compare coverages can help you succeed in saving money.
It takes a little time, but the best way to find low-cost prices for Saab 9-3 insurance is to do a yearly price comparison from providers that insure vehicles in Miami.
- Take a little time to learn about policy coverages and the measures you can control to keep rates in check. Many risk factors that cause high rates like tickets, at-fault accidents, and poor credit rating can be rectified by making minor changes to your lifestyle. This article provides tips to help keep prices low and find discounts that you may qualify for.
- Request rate estimates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from one company like Progressive and State Farm, while agents who are independent can give you price quotes from multiple companies.
- Compare the price quotes to your current policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a better price and change companies, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Tell your current agent or company of your intent to cancel your current car insurance policy. Submit a down payment and signed policy application to the new company. Be sure to place the new proof of insurance certificate in your vehicle’s glove compartment or console.
A good tip to remember is to use similar deductibles and liability limits on each quote request and and to get quotes from as many different companies as possible. Doing this helps ensure a level playing field and many rates to choose from.
This article’s goal is to help educate you on how car insurance companies work and also save some money in the process If you have a current car insurance policy, you should be able to find better prices using the concepts covered in this article. Vehicle owners just need to use the least time-consuming way to compare insurance rates online from multiple companies.
Finding a better price on insurance isn’t really that difficult. You just need to take the time getting comparison quotes to find out which insurance company has cheaper Miami auto insurance quotes.
Getting rates online is very simple and it replaces the need to spend time driving to different Miami agent offices. Comparing online rate quotes has made agencies unnecessary unless you require the extra assistance that can only be provided by a licensed insurance agent. It is possible with some companies get the lowest quotes online but have a local agent actually write the policy.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide quotes in Florida. If you wish to find cheap car insurance in Miami, we recommend you click on several of them to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
Car insurance protects more than just your car
Despite the high insurance cost for a Saab 9-3 in Miami, buying car insurance is required for several reasons.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability in order to be legal. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Saab 9-3 has a lienholder, most lenders will require you to have physical damage coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If you default on your policy, the lender will be forced to insure your Saab for a lot more money and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Car insurance preserves not only your Saab 9-3 but also your financial assets. Insurance will pay for all forms of medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay to defend you if you cause an accident and are sued. If your Saab gets damaged, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of insuring your car greatly outweigh the cost, especially with large liability claims. Today the average American driver overpays more than $855 a year so shop around once a year at a minimum to save money.
Detailed insurance information
The coverage information shown next showcases a range of insurance costs for Saab 9-3 models. Being able to understand how insurance prices are established can help drivers make smart choices when buying a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|9-3 2.0T 4-Dr Sedan||$290||$594||$430||$26||$128||$1,468||$122|
|9-3 2.0T Station Wagon||$290||$594||$430||$26||$128||$1,468||$122|
|9-3 2.0T XWD 4-Dr Sedan||$290||$594||$430||$26||$128||$1,468||$122|
|9-3 Aero 4-Dr Sedan||$322||$684||$430||$26||$128||$1,590||$133|
|9-3 2.0T 2-Dr Convertible||$322||$684||$504||$30||$152||$1,692||$141|
|9-3 2.0T XWD Station Wagon||$322||$684||$430||$26||$128||$1,590||$133|
|9-3 Aero Station Wagon||$322||$684||$430||$26||$128||$1,590||$133|
|9-3 Aero XWD 4-Dr Sedan||$322||$684||$430||$26||$128||$1,590||$133|
|9-3 Aero 2-Dr Convertible||$356||$774||$504||$30||$152||$1,816||$151|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Price information does not factor in vehicle garaging location which can revise coverage rates noticeably.
The diagram below shows how different deductible levels and can influence Saab 9-3 insurance prices for each age group. The premium estimates are based on a single female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Affordable Miami insurance rates with discounts
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but you may be missing some discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Certain credits will be shown at the time of quoting, but some must be specially asked for prior to getting the savings.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Drivers who insure primary and secondary vehicles on a single policy can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Clubs and Organizations – Belonging to a professional or civic organization is a good way to get lower rates on your bill.
- College Student Discount – Kids who attend college more than 100 miles from Miami and do not have access to a covered vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Federal Government Employee – Active or former government employment could qualify for a slight premium decrease but check with your company.
- Passenger Safety Discount – Factory options such as air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts of 25 to 30%.
Remember that some credits don’t apply to the entire cost. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Even though the math looks like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you won’t be that lucky.
The diagram below visualizes the comparison of Saab 9-3 yearly insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the rates. The data assumes a male driver, no violations or accidents, Florida state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-car, claim-free, marriage, and homeowner discounts applied.
To find insurers that have a full spectrum of discounts in Florida, click this link.
Do I need special coverages?
Always keep in mind that when comparing coverage online or from an agent, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Your financial needs are unique so your insurance needs to address that.
These are some specific questions can aid in determining if your situation may require specific advice.
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
- Is my teenager covered with friends in the car?
- Are my friends covered when driving my Saab 9-3?
- Is coverage enough to protect my assets?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area. It is quick, free and you can get the answers you need.