I can’t think of a single person who fancies paying their premiums for auto insurance, especially when they are aware that the cost is too high.
A recent auto insurance study revealed that the majority of drivers renewed their policy with the same company for over three years, and just under half have never even shopped around for cheap coverage. Many consumers in the U.S. could save almost 47% every year by just comparing quotes, but they don’t want to spend time to compare other rate quotes.
Steps to finding better rates for Chevy Spark insurance in Miami
The preferred way to find better pricing on car insurance rates in Miami is to start comparing prices regularly from insurers that sell auto insurance in Florida.
First, take a little time to learn about individual coverages and the measures you can control to drop your rates. Many policy risk factors that drive up the price such as getting speeding tickets and a bad credit rating can be rectified by making minor changes in your lifestyle. Keep reading for ideas to find cheap prices and get bigger discounts.
Second, compare rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive and direct companies can provide rates from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agencies can quote prices from multiple insurance companies. Compare rates now
Third, compare the new rates to your existing rates and determine if there is any savings. If you find a better price and change companies, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
One tip to remember is that you use identical limits and deductibles on every quote request and and to get prices from all possible companies. Doing this guarantees an apples-to-apples comparison and a complete rate analysis.
Companies like Progressive, State Farm and GEICO constantly bombard you with fancy advertisements and it is difficult to see past the geckos and flying pigs and find the best price available.
If you already have coverage or just want a better rate, you can use these techniques to get lower rates while maintaining coverages. Finding the cheapest auto insurance coverage in Miami is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. Smart shoppers only need an understanding of the most effective way to shop their coverage around online.
Cheapest companies for Chevy Spark insurance
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in Miami, FL. To locate cheaper car insurance in Miami, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get the cheapest price.
Cheaper rates with these discounts on Chevy Spark insurance in Miami
Insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but you might find some hidden discounts that you may not even be aware of. A few discounts will automatically apply at quote time, but some need to be specially asked for in order for you to get them.
- Onboard Data Collection – Drivers who elect to allow their company to track when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device in their vehicle like Allstate’s Drivewise may see discounts if they are good drivers.
- ABS Brakes – Cars and trucks with anti-lock braking systems are much safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Senior Citizen Rates – Mature drivers may receive better insurance rates.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Drivers who require all occupants to buckle up before driving can save a little off the medical payments premium.
- Sign Online – A few insurance companies give back up to $50 shop Miami auto insurance online.
- Active Military Service – Having a deployed family member may qualify for rate reductions.
- Home Ownership Discount – Simply owning a home can earn you a little savings because maintaining a house is proof that your finances are in order.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Drivers who insure several vehicles on one policy can get a discount for every vehicle.
A little note about advertised discounts, some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, nobody gets a free ride.
Car insurance companies that may include most of these discounts include:
Before purchasing a policy, check with all companies you are considering which discounts can lower your rates. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply to policies in your state. To find insurance companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Miami, click this link.
Are insurance agencies a thing of the past?
A lot of people prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that can be a smart move Insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help submit paperwork. One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is that drivers can save money and get the lowest rates but also keep your business local.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents in Miami who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to visit any agencies since rate quotes are delivered to you. If you wish to compare prices from a specific insurance provider, just go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
Selecting an provider requires you to look at more than just a low price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Where are claims handled?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- How long have they been in business?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Miami?
Independent or Exclusive: It’s your choice
When searching for a local Miami insurance agency, it’s helpful to know the different types of agents that you can choose from. Agents in Miami are either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Both write insurance policies, but we need to point out the difference between them because it can influence buying decisions.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies are contracted to one company and some examples include State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. They usually cannot compare other company’s rates so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are usually well trained on what they offer which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Miami willing to provide comparison quotes.
Rick Gonzalez – State Farm Insurance Agent
8830 Coral Way – Miami, FL 33165 – (305) 226-3412 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents in the independent channel do not work for one specific company so they can insure your vehicles with an assortment of companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If they quote lower rates, your agent can just switch to a different company and you don’t have to find a new agent.
When shopping rates, you will definitely want to include rate quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Listed below is a list of independent agencies in Miami willing to provide comparison quotes.
GreatFlorida Insurance – Westchester Insurance Agency
8833 Bird Rd – Miami, FL 33165 – (786) 409-2211 – View Map
Okay Insurance Agency
7293 W Flagler St – Miami, FL 33144 – (305) 267-7232 – View Map
Persistent drivers can save
When shopping online for insurance, it’s very important that you do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In many instances, an insured cut uninsured motorist or liability limits only to find out that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The aim is to buy enough coverage for the lowest price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
In this article, we covered a lot of information how to lower your Chevy Spark insurance prices in Miami. It’s most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the better chance you’ll have of finding low cost Miami auto insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest priced insurance comes from some of the smallest insurance companies. These companies may cover specific market segments cheaper as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
Some insurance companies do not offer rate quotes online and many times these smaller companies only sell through local independent agents. The cheapest Chevy Spark insurance in Miami can be sourced both online and also from your neighborhood Miami agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best selection.
How to find the cheapest rates for Chevy Spark insurance in Miami
The preferred way to get low-cost Chevy Spark insurance is to compare prices once a year from insurance carriers who sell insurance in Miami. This can be done by following these guidelines.
- Take a little time to learn about auto insurance and the steps you can take to keep rates down. Many policy risk factors that cause high rates like careless driving and a less-than-favorable credit rating can be eliminated by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Get rate quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive agents and direct companies can provide rates from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes for many different companies.
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage and see if there is a cheaper rate. If you find a lower rate quote and make a switch, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
One bit of advice is to try to use identical limits and deductibles on each price quote and and to get rate quotes from as many different insurance providers as possible. Doing this ensures a fair price comparison and a better comparison of the market.
Additional information can be found at these links:
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Who Has the Cheapest Miami Auto Insurance Rates for a Jeep Grand Cherokee? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Miami Auto Insurance Quotes for Teachers? (FAQ)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- Front crash protection reduces rear-end crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)