We don’t have to point out that fact that car insurance companies don’t want you to compare rates. People who shop around for cheaper prices are very likely to switch auto insurance companies because of the high probability of finding a lower-priced policy. A study discovered that people who routinely compared rates saved over $3,450 over four years compared to other drivers who never compared prices.
If saving money on car insurance is why you’re reading this, then learning a little about how to shop and compare cheaper coverage can help simplify the process.
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to find lower priced Hyundai Equus insurance is to make a habit of regularly comparing prices from providers that insure vehicles in Miami. You can shop around by following these steps.
- Try to learn a little about how companies set rates and the things you can change to keep rates low. Many rating factors that cause rate increases like your driving record and an imperfect credit history can be rectified by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Quote rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can only give rate quotes from a single company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes for many different companies.
- Compare the quotes to your existing coverage and determine if there is any savings. If you find better rates and switch companies, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
A good piece of advice is to use similar coverage information on every quote and and to get price estimates from every company you can. This guarantees the most accurate price comparison and a better comparison of the market.
Save a ton with discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but you might be missing out on some discounts to help offset the cost. Most are applied when you get a quote, but some need to be inquired about in order for you to get them.
- Homeowners Savings – Being a homeowner may trigger a policy discount on auto insurance because of the fact that having a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Insuring a vehicle that is new can save you some money because new model year vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Purchasing coverage when you have more than one vehicle with one company can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Bundle and Save – If you can combine your homeowners and auto policy with one company you could get a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Club Memberships – Belonging to qualifying clubs or civic groups may earn a discount on your next renewal.
- Defensive Driver – Taking time to complete a course in defensive driver could save 5% or more and make you a better driver.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So even though you would think you could get a free auto insurance policy, it’s just not the way it works.
To find auto insurance companies that offer multiple discounts in Miami, click here.
The best way to get rate comparisons for Hyundai Equus insurance in Miami takes advantage of the fact most larger insurance companies provide online access to compare their rates. The only thing you need to do is give the companies some data including the ages of drivers, coverage limits, daily mileage, and types of safety features. Those rating factors is instantly sent to multiple different insurance companies and they return rate quotes instantly to find the best rate.
If you wish to get multiple quotes for your Hyundai Equus now, click here and enter your zip code.
The companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Florida. To locate the cheapest car insurance in Miami, we recommend you visit several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Local Miami insurance agents
A lot of people just prefer to go talk to an agent and we recommend doing that An additional benefit of comparing insurance prices online is you may find lower rates and still buy from a local agent. Buying from neighborhood agents is important particularly in Miami.
Upon completion of this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is emailed to participating agents in Miami who want to provide quotes for your auto insurance coverage. There is no need to do any legwork since rate quotes are delivered instantly to you. You can find lower rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you need to get a rate quote from a specific auto insurance provider, you just need to navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
When narrowing the list to find a reputable insurance agent or broker, you need to know there are two types of insurance agents and how they are slightly different. Agents in Miami can be categorized as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
These agents do not have single company limitations so as a result can place your coverage with multiple insurance companies depending on which coverage is best. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can switch companies and you won’t have to switch agencies. When comparing auto insurance prices, you will want to include price quotes from at least one independent agent for the best price selection.
Featured below are independent agencies in Miami who may provide free auto insurance rate quotes.
CHECKMARK INSURANCE AGENCY – Auto and Homeowners Insurance Agents
1375 NW 36th St – Miami, FL 33142 – (305) 638-1280 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Agents of this type can only write with one company and examples are Allstate and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot give you multiple price quotes so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are well schooled on sales techniques and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Below are exclusive agencies in Miami that can give you rate quotes.
Picking an car insurance agent requires you to look at more than just a cheap quote. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- Will they give you a referral list?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
Cheaper insurance is out there
When trying to cut insurance costs, make sure you don’t reduce coverage to reduce premium. In too many instances, someone dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits only to discover later that they should have had better coverage. Your focus should be to buy enough coverage at the best price.
In this article, we covered a lot of techniques to save on Hyundai Equus insurance in Miami. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting inexpensive Miami car insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the lowest car insurance rates are with the smaller companies. These smaller insurers may have significantly lower premium rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm and Allstate.
Additional information is available at the links below
- Liability Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Uninsured Drivers in Miami? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for a Ford Fusion in Miami? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Miami Car Insurance Rates for Hybrid Vehicles? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Safe Drivers in Miami? (FAQ)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)