Really, the only way to get low-cost Mercury Montego insurance is to do an annual price comparison from insurers in Miami.
- First, try to understand what is in your policy and the things you can change to lower rates. Many things that result in higher prices like accidents, careless driving, and a substandard credit history can be improved by being financially responsible and driving safely. Read the full article for additional ideas to help prevent costly coverage and find more discounts that you may not know about.
- Second, compare price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agencies can provide prices from multiple sources. Start a quote
- Third, compare the price quotes to your existing policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you can save some money and decide to switch, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
An important bit of advice to remember is that you use the same coverage limits and deductibles on every price quote and and to get rate quotes from as many different companies as possible. This enables a fair rate comparison and maximum price selection.
Sad but true, most insurance policyholders in Florida have remained with the same insurance company for over three years, and just short of a majority have never compared quotes from other companies. U.S. drivers could pocket almost 47% a year, but most undervalue the rate savings if they changed companies.
How to find low cost Mercury Montego insurance in Miami
Most larger insurance companies such as State Farm and Allstate allow you to get insurance quotes from their websites. Getting Mercury Montego insurance prices online is fairly straightforward because you just enter your coverage preferences on the page. After you submit the form their system will order your driving record and credit report and returns a price based on these and other factors.
This simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s very important to get many rate quotes if you want to get a lower rate.
To quickly use this form to compare rates, consider comparing rates from the companies shown below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you duplicate the coverages identical to your current policy. This makes sure you will receive rate comparison quotes for similar coverage.
The providers in the list below offer free rate quotes in Florida. If your goal is to find cheap auto insurance in Miami, FL, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to find the lowest car insurance rates.
Tailor your auto insurance coverage to you
When buying coverage, there really is not a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Everyone’s situation is unique so this has to be addressed.
For example, these questions might point out whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- How long can I keep a teen driver on my policy?
- Do I have coverage if I rent a car in Mexico?
- What states are considered no-fault?
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- Can I get by with minimal medical coverage if I have good health insurance?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area. It is quick, free and you can get the answers you need.
Get rate quotes but buy from a neighborhood Miami auto insurance agent
A small number of people prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and we recommend doing that Agents will help you protect your assets and help you file claims. The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is that you can find cheap insurance rates and still choose a local agent.
To find an agent, once you fill out this short form, your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents that can give you free Miami auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You never need to visit any agencies since price quotes are sent directly to you. If you want to get a rate quote from a particular provider, don’t hesitate to jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking the best insurance company requires you to look at more than just a cheap quote. Get answers to these questions too.
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
Different types of Miami auto insurance agents
When searching for a reputable agency, it’s helpful to know the types of insurance agents that you can select. Miami agents can be classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Either one can insure your vehicles, but it’s a good idea to understand how they differ because it can impact the kind of agent you use.
Agents in the exclusive channel can only write with one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. They are unable to place coverage with different providers so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents are highly trained on what they offer which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Drivers often choose to use a exclusive agent primarily because of the brand legacy and strong financial ratings.
Below are Miami exclusive agencies who can help you get comparison quotes.
- GEICO Insurance Agent
8514 SW 8th St – Miami, FL 33144 – (305) 595-2911 – View Map
- Rick Burke – State Farm Insurance Agent
2250 S Dixie Hwy Ste. 2 – Miami, FL 33133 – (305) 860-0616 – View Map
- Gus Figueredo – State Farm Insurance Agent
7950 W Flagler St #103 – Miami, FL 33144 – (305) 262-0440 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent insurance agents often have many company appointments so they can write business through lots of different companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If you want to switch companies, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don’t have to find a new agent. When searching for an agent, it’s recommended you get rate quotes from several independent agencies in order to compare the most rates. A lot of them also have access to additional companies that you may not be familiar with that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Listed below is a short list of independent agencies in Miami that are able to give rate quotes.
- Insurecentro (Insurance Agency)
1701 W Flagler St #220 – Miami, FL 33135 – (305) 302-2236 – View Map
- Oliva Insurance Agency Inc
370 Miracle Mile – Miami, FL 33134 – (305) 270-1447 – View Map
- Tadeo Insurance Agency, Inc.
9120 SW 40th St – Miami, FL 33165 – (305) 553-1760 – View Map