Searching for better insurance prices for your Subaru BRZ in Florida could be a painful process, but you can learn a few tricks to find lower rates.
There are more efficient ways to find insurance online so we’re going to tell you the quickest way to get price quotes for a new or used Subaru and find the cheapest rates from both online companies and Miami agents.
It’s a good habit to get comparison quotes before your policy renews because prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Just because you had the lowest rates on Subaru BRZ insurance in Miami a year ago there may be better deals available now. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you’re about to learn the tricks you need to know to eliminate unnecessary coverages and save money on Subaru BRZ insurance in Miami.
Cheap Miami Subaru BRZ insurance rate quotes online
The majority of larger companies provide coverage prices on their websites. Getting quotes for Subaru BRZ insurance in Miami doesn’t take much effort because it’s just a matter of typing in your coverage information as detailed in the form. Once you submit the form, their rating system sends out for reports for credit and driving violations and generates pricing information determined by many factors.
This makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it’s absolutely necessary to perform this step in order to get a lower rate.
To fill out one form to compare multiple rates now, check out the insurance providers below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you input the coverage information exactly as shown on your declarations page. This ensures you will have a rate comparison for similar insurance coverage.
The following companies are ready to provide comparison quotes in Miami, FL. To get the cheapest auto insurance in Florida, it’s highly recommended you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
Why you need Subaru BRZ insurance in Florida
Despite the potentially high cost of Subaru BRZ insurance, buying insurance serves several important purposes.
- The majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific limits of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Subaru BRZ has a lienholder, most banks will require you to buy full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Subaru at a significantly higher premium and require you to reimburse them the higher premium.
- Insurance safeguards not only your Subaru but also your financial assets. It also can pay for medical transport and hospital expenses incurred in an accident. Liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your Subaru gets damaged, collision and comprehensive coverages will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. According to a recent study, the average American driver is currently overpaying as much as $820 a year so you should quote rates at least once a year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Cheap Miami insurance rates with discounts
Insurance can be pricey, but you might already qualify for some discounts to reduce the price significantly. Certain credits will be shown at the time of quoting, but once in a while a discount must be specifically requested before they will apply.
- Driver’s Ed – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully take a driver’s education course as it can save substantially.
- Resident Student – Youth drivers who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Miami without a vehicle on campus can receive lower rates.
- E-sign – A few companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application on their website.
- Payment Discounts – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time as opposed to paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- Responsible Driver Discount – Drivers who don’t get into accidents can save as much as half off their rates than less cautious drivers.
- Bundled Policy Discount – When you combine your homeowners and auto insurance and insure them with the same company you will save nearly 15% which can help you find cheap BRZ insurance.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low mileage vehicles could qualify for better rates on cars that stay parked.
Policy discounts save money, but some credits don’t apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, that’s just not realistic. Any qualifying discounts will definitely lower the cost of your policy.
A few of the larger companies and a selection of discounts can be found below.
- Progressive offers discounts including multi-policy, online signing, online quote discount, good student, multi-vehicle, and homeowner.
- The Hartford may have discounts that include anti-theft, air bag, vehicle fuel type, driver training, and good student.
- Mercury Insurance may include discounts for ease of repair, good driver, location of vehicle, multi-car, and low natural disaster claims.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including daytime running lights, anti-theft, multi-vehicle, air bags, seat belt use, and anti-lock brakes.
- AAA may offer discounts for education and occupation, multi-car, multi-policy, anti-theft, and pay-in-full.
- State Farm offers discounts for good driver, accident-free, Drive Safe & Save, driver’s education, good student, multiple autos, and Steer Clear safe driver discount.
If you are trying to find inexpensive Miami car insurance quotes, ask each company which discounts they offer. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not apply to policyholders everywhere.
Should I have guidance from an insurance agency?
Certain consumers still prefer to talk to a local agent and that is a personal choice. Licensed agents are trained risk managers and help in the event of a claim. One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is that you can obtain better rates and still have a local agent. Buying from local insurance agents is still important in Miami.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, the coverage information gets sent to agents in your area that provide free Miami car insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t need to contact any agents since price quotes are sent instantly to you. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, you would need to search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
What type of Miami auto insurance agent is right for you?
If you prefer to buy car insurance from a reputable insurance agent or broker, you need to know there are two different types of agencies to choose from. Agents in Miami can be categorized as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Either one can sell affordable car insurance policies, but it’s important to know the subtle differences because it can factor into your selection of an agent.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents of this type often have many company appointments so they can write business through many different car insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. If your premiums go up, your agent can switch companies and you don’t have to switch agencies. When comparing rate quotes, we recommend you include independent agents to have the best price comparison. Most also have access to companies that do not advertise much that may provide cheaper car insurance rates.
The following is a list of independent insurance agents in Miami who can help you get free car insurance rate quotes.
- Exclusive Insurance Agency Inc.
7175 SW 8th St #203 – Miami, FL 33144 – (305) 263-4855 – View Map
- Royal Palm Insurance Agency Inc
9900 NW 27th Ave – Miami, FL 33147 – (305) 835-6080 – View Map
- Eguino and Associates Insurance Agency, Inc.
7229 SW 24th St – Miami, FL 33155 – (305) 266-1700 – View Map
Exclusive agencies have only one company to place business with such as Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot provide other company’s prices so they have no alternatives for high prices. They are very knowledgeable on what they offer and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Consumers sometimes buy insurance from these agents primarily because of the brand legacy and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Miami who can help you get price quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Pamela Brumer
141 Alton Rd – Miami Beach, FL 33139 – (305) 531-1223 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Ramon Balladares
2455 SW 27th Ave #210 – Miami, FL 33145 – (305) 859-8556 – View Map
- Clark Alvarado – State Farm Insurance Agent
5209 NW 36th St – Miami Springs, FL 33166 – (305) 887-9543 – View Map
Picking an car insurance agent requires more thought than just a cheap quote. Before buying a policy in Miami, get answers to these questions.
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- What company do they have the most business with?
Miami car insurance company ratings
Finding the top insurance provider can be a challenge considering how many choices you have in Miami. The ranking information shown next could help you choose which companies you want to consider when comparing rate quotes.
Top 10 Miami Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- Mercury Insurance
- American Family
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- The Hartford
- The General
- 21st Century
Top 10 Miami Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- USAA – 91%
- AAA Insurance – 90%
- Esurance – 90%
- Mercury Insurance – 89%
- Nationwide – 89%
- Travelers – 88%
- Progressive – 88%
- Safeco Insurance – 88%
- State Farm – 88%
- Allstate – 88%
Find affordable rates by being thorough
When buying insurance coverage, make sure you don’t skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many cases, someone dropped full coverage only to discover later that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The proper strategy is to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price.
In this article, we presented a lot of techniques to lower your Subaru BRZ insurance car insurance rates in Miami. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Drivers may even discover the biggest savings come from a lesser-known regional company.
Cheap Subaru BRZ insurance in Miami can be purchased online as well as from independent agents in Miami, and you need to price shop both to have the best rate selection. Some companies may not provide online rate quotes and most of the time these small, regional companies work with independent insurance agents.
How to find cheaper rates for Subaru BRZ insurance in Miami
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to get the cheapest car insurance rates is to start comparing prices regularly from companies who sell auto insurance in Miami. You can compare rates by following these guidelines.
- Step 1: Take a little time to learn about policy coverages and the changes you can make to drop your rates. Many things that cause rate increases like accidents, traffic tickets, and an unfavorable credit rating can be improved by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Step 2: Quote rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can give quotes from one company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agencies can quote rates for many different companies. Compare rates now
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates to determine if you can save on BRZ insurance in Miami. If you find a better price and decide to switch, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Notify your agent or company of your decision to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit a down payment along with a completed application to your new agent or company. Make sure you keep your new certificate of insurance somewhere easily accessible.
The most important part of shopping around is to use identical deductibles and limits on every quote and and to get prices from as many auto insurance providers as possible. Doing this helps ensure the most accurate price comparison and and a good selection of different prices.
For more information, feel free to browse the resources below:
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Honda Civic in Miami? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for High Risk Drivers in Miami? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a Toyota Tacoma in Miami? (FAQ)
- How Much are Miami Car Insurance Rates for a Toyota RAV4? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for Handicapped Drivers in Miami? (FAQ)
- Insurance Losses by Make and Model (iihs.org)
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)