Do you want an efficient way to compare low-cost insurance rates in Miami, FL? Miami drivers have a choice when trying to find the best price on Kia Stinger insurance. They can either spend hours struggling with agents getting price quotes or use the internet to compare rates. There are both good and bad ways to buy insurance and you need to know the best way to compare rates on a Kia and find the lowest price either online or from Miami insurance agents.
Anyone knows that insurance companies don’t want you comparing rates. Consumers who perform rate comparisons are likely to switch to a new company because there is a good probability of finding a policy with more affordable rates. A study showed that people who compared price quotes annually saved approximately $865 annually as compared to drivers who don’t make a habit of comparing rates.
If finding the lowest price on Kia Stinger insurance in Miami is the reason you’re reading this, then having a good understanding how to get price quotes and compare auto insurance can save time, money, and frustration.
Locating the most cost-effective insurance policy in Miami is really not that difficult. If you have a current insurance policy, you will be able to reduce premiums using the ideas covered in this article. You just need to learn the most effective way to compare different rates on the web.
Affordable auto insurance in Miami, FL
The following companies can provide free quotes in Miami, FL. If you want to find the cheapest car insurance in Miami, we suggest you compare several of them to get the lowest price.
Components of Your Kia Stinger Insurance Premiums
Lots of factors are used when quoting car insurance. Some of the criteria are obvious like a motor vehicle report, although others are less apparent such as your marital status or how financially stable you are. Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that are used to determine your premiums. If you have some idea of what determines premiums, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that could help you find big savings.
The list below includes a partial list of the pieces that factor into your rates.
- Job reflects on rates – Do you have a high-stress occupation? Occupations like doctors, airline pilots, and medical professionals are shown to have higher premiums than the average policyholder due to intense work situations and lots of time spent away from family. On the other hand, occupations like scientists, athletes and homemakers get better rates.
- Policy add-ons add up – There are a ton of additional extra coverages you can purchase if you don’t pay attention. Insurance for things like roadside assistance, accident forgiveness, and additional equipment coverage may be wasting your money. These coverages may sound good at first, but now you might not need them so eliminate them to save money.
- Increase deductibles and save – Physical damage protection, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, is used to repair damage to your vehicle. Some coverage claims would be a windshield shattered by a rock, flood damage, and damage from a fallen tree branch. Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles define the amount you are willing to pay out-of-pocket if the claim is covered. The higher the amount you have to pay, the less money you will pay for insurance.
- Cheaper rates after marriage – Having a spouse may earn you lower rates on your insurance policy. Having a significant other usually means you are more mature and responsible it has been statistically shown that married couples file fewer claims.
- Male rates may be higher – Statistics show women tend to be less risk to insure than men. The data does not necessarily mean that females are better drivers. Women and men cause fender benders at a similar rate, but men have accidents that have higher claims. Not only are claims higher, but men receive more major tickets like DWI (DUI) or reckless driving. Teenage male drivers tend to get in the most accidents so it costs more to insure them.
- Experienced drivers pay less – Beginning drivers in Florida have been known to be less responsible when driving therefore insurance rates are much higher. Having to add a teen driver to your insurance policy will cause a huge premium hike. Older, more experienced drivers are shown to be more cautious, statistically cause fewer accidents, and usually have better credit.
- Use but don’t abuse your insurance – If you’re an insured who likes to file claims don’t be surprised to see much higher rates or policy non-renewal. Car insurance companies in Florida generally give the lowest premiums to drivers who are claim-free. Your car insurance is meant to be used in the event of major claims that would cause financial hardship.
- Bad credit hurts insurance prices – An insured’s credit score factor in determining what you pay. Drivers with very good credit scores tend to be more responsible than drivers with worse credit. If your credit history leaves room for improvement, you may save money insuring your Kia Stinger if you clean up your credit.
Miami insurance discounts for a Kia Stinger
Car insurance can be pricey, but companies offer discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. A few discounts will be applied at quote time, but once in a while a discount must be specially asked for before being credited.
- Multiple Cars – Insuring all your vehicles on one policy qualifies for this discount.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to buckle up could cut 10% or more off the PIP or medical payment premium.
- Membership in Organizations – Participating in certain professional organizations is a simple method to lower premiums on your next renewal.
- Payment Method – By making one initial payment instead of making monthly payments you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims are rewarded with significantly better rates on Miami car insurance quote in comparison to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
Just know that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. Just because it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, nobody gets a free ride.
Some companies that may offer policyholders most of the discounts above include:
If you are trying to find affordable Kia Stinger insurance quotes, ask each insurance company which credits you are entitled to. Savings might not be offered in your area. To locate insurance companies that offer multiple discounts in Miami, click here to view.
Exclusive or independent car insurance agents
Some consumers still like to get advice from a local agent and that can be a great decision Most agents will help you protect your assets and help file insurance claims. The biggest benefit of comparing rates online is that drivers can save money and get cheap car insurance rates but also keep your business local.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), the coverage information gets sent to agents in your area who want to provide quotes for your car insurance coverage. There is no need to find an agent on your own as quotes are delivered directly to you. In the event you want to compare rates from a particular provider, you would need to visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right insurance company requires you to look at more than just the price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Miami?
- Can they give you a list of client referrals?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
Types of car insurance agents in Miami
When searching for a good Miami insurance agent, you need to know there are two types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Car insurance agents can be described as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Both types can insure your vehicles, but it’s important to point out how they are different since it could factor into which agent you choose.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Exclusive insurance agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. Exclusive agents cannot provide prices from multiple companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agents are highly trained on their products and sales techniques which aids in selling service over price. Consumers often buy from the same agent for years mostly because of the prominent brand name and strong financial ratings.
Below are exclusive agencies in Miami who may provide you with price quote information.
- Clark Alvarado – State Farm Insurance Agent
5209 NW 36th St – Miami Springs, FL 33166 – (305) 887-9543 – View Map
- Mario Obregon – State Farm Insurance Agent
6701 Sunset Dr #115 – South Miami, FL 33143 – (305) 661-7667 – View Map
- Rick Gonzalez – State Farm Insurance Agent
8830 Coral Way – Miami, FL 33165 – (305) 226-3412 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Independent insurance agents do not have single company limitations so as a result can place your coverage through many companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your policy is moved internally without you having to go to a different agency. When shopping rates, you absolutely need to include price quotes from a few independent agents in order to have the best price comparison. Most independent agents also contract with smaller mutual companies that many times have cheaper rates.
Shown below is a short list of independent agents in Miami that can give you price quotes.
- Estrella Insurance #101
3750 W Flagler St – Miami, FL 33134 – (305) 446-6822 – View Map
- Estrella Insurance #141
3000 NW 36th St – Miami, FL 33142 – (305) 635-6335 – View Map
- Royal Palm Insurance Agency Inc
9900 NW 27th Ave – Miami, FL 33147 – (305) 835-6080 – View Map
Upon receiving good feedback to any questions you may have as well as a affordable price, chances are good that you have found an auto insurance agent that can be trusted to provide car insurance coverage.
You are unique and your insurance should be too
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing coverage online or from an agent for your vehicles, there really is no “best” method to buy coverage. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For example, these questions might point out if your situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Who is covered when they drive my Kia Stinger?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
- Can I use my car for my catering business?
- Should I rate my vehicle as business use?
- Why am I required to buy liability insurance?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
One last thing about your coverage
Drivers switch companies for many reasons like denial of a claim, policy cancellation, poor customer service and policy non-renewal. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new insurance company is less work than it seems.
When buying insurance coverage, make sure you don’t skimp on coverage in order to save money. In many cases, drivers have reduced liability coverage limits and learned later that they should have had better coverage. Your objective should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best possible price while still protecting your assets.
In this article, we presented many ways to get a better price on Kia Stinger insurance in Miami. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding low cost Miami car insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the best premium rates are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
Steps to saving on Kia Stinger insurance in Miami
To save the most money, the best way to find low-cost prices for Kia Stinger insurance is to start doing a yearly price comparison from different companies that sell auto insurance in Miami. You can compare prices by following these steps.
- First, read and learn about what coverages are included in your policy and the factors you can control to drop your rates. Many risk factors that increase rates such as traffic citations and poor credit can be controlled by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Second, get rate quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agencies can provide prices from multiple insurance companies. View companies
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a lower rate quote and switch companies, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Fourth, provide notification to your current company of your decision to cancel your current auto insurance policy. Submit payment along with a signed and completed policy application for your new coverage. As soon as you can, keep your new certificate of insurance in your vehicle.
One piece of advice is to make sure you enter identical coverages on each quote and and to get rates from all possible companies. This provides an apples-to-apples comparison and and a good selection of different prices.
Additional insurance information can be read at the links below
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Nurses in Miami? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Drivers Under 21 in Miami? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Miami Auto Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Corolla? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for First-time Drivers in Miami? (FAQ)
- Eight Auto Insurance Myths (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)