It’s an obvious assumption that insurance companies don’t want policyholders to shop around. Drivers who shop for lower rates are inclined to switch companies because there is a great chance of finding better rates. A study showed that drivers who routinely shopped around saved about $3,400 over four years compared to other drivers who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If finding the lowest price for car insurance is why you’re reading this, then having a grasp of how to quote prices and compare auto insurance can make it simple to find affordable coverage.
If saving the most money is your goal, then the best way to get cheaper Chevy Aveo insurance in Miami is to start doing an annual price comparison from providers who can sell car insurance in Florida. Rates can be compared by completing these steps.
First, read about what coverages are included in your policy and the measures you can control to keep rates down. Many risk factors that drive up the price such as your driving record and a poor credit rating can be amended by being financially responsible and driving safely.
Second, request price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can give quotes from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agents can provide prices from multiple insurance companies.
Third, compare the quotes to the premium of your current policy to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you find a better price and decide to switch, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
One thing to point out is to use identical coverages on every price quote and and to get price estimates from as many companies as feasibly possible. Doing this ensures a fair rate comparison and the best price quote selection.
Getting a cheaper price on Chevy Aveo insurance is actually quite simple. The only requirement is to spend a few minutes on the computer to get quotes from some recommended companies.
Doing online rate quotes comparisons is so easy that it replaces the need to physically go to insurance agencies in your area. Comparing online rate quotes reduces the need to sit down with an agent unless you have a complicated situation and need the advice and guidance of a local Miami agent. Although you can get prices online but have your policy serviced through an agent.
The providers in the list below offer comparison quotes in Miami, FL. To get the cheapest auto insurance in Miami, it’s a good idea that you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Insurance coverage analysis
The information shown next highlights detailed analysis of insurance policy prices for Chevy Aveo models. Understanding how prices are calculated can help you make smart choices when selecting a coverage provider.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Aveo LS 4-Dr Hatchback||$322||$640||$418||$24||$124||$1,528||$127|
|Aveo LS 4-Dr Sedan||$322||$640||$418||$24||$124||$1,528||$127|
|Aveo LT 4-Dr Hatchback||$364||$640||$418||$24||$124||$1,570||$131|
|Aveo LT 4-Dr Sedan||$364||$640||$418||$24||$124||$1,570||$131|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and claim-free. Premium amounts do not factor in specific Miami garaging location which can impact prices noticeably.
The chart below shows how choosing a deductible and can increase or decrease Chevy Aveo annual premium costs for different age groups. The data is based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Cheaper rates on Chevy Aveo insurance in Miami with these car insurance discounts
Some insurers don’t list every discount they offer very well, so the list below gives a summary of a few of the more common as well as the least known discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Miami car insurance online. If you do not double check each discount available, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Good Students Pay Less – Being a good student may save as much as 25% on a Miami car insurance quote. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- Memberships – Participating in certain professional organizations could trigger savings on your bill.
- No Accidents – Claim-free drivers get the best car insurance rates in comparison with policyholders that have many claims.
- Drive Less and Save – Maintaining low annual mileage could earn slightly better car insurance rates than normal.
- Save over 55 – Older drivers may be able to get a discount up to 10%.
- Government Employees – Employees or retirees of the government can earn a discount up to 10% with a few car insurance companies.
- Early Signing – Some insurance companies provide a discount for switching companies before your current Aveo insurance policy expires. This discount can save up to 10%.
Drivers should understand that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most cut individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because you may think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it’s just not the way it works. Any amount of discount will positively reduce your car insurance premiums.
The chart below visualizes the comparison of Chevy Aveo auto insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. The data is based on a female driver, no violations or claims, Florida state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, claim-free, multi-car, homeowner, multi-policy, and marriage discounts applied.
Popular car insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are detailed below.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for defensive driving training, multiple policy, anti-theft, safe vehicle, and driver’s education.
- Esurance offers discounts for online quote, renters, Pac-12 alumni, good driver, safety device, online shopper, and good student.
- Progressive may include discounts for online signing, continuous coverage, multi-policy, good student, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, and homeowner.
- Liberty Mutual policyholders can earn discounts including good student, newly married, safety features, new vehicle discount, teen driver discount, and hybrid vehicle.
- Auto-Owners Insurance offers discounts including safe vehicle, safe driver, anti-theft, multiple vehicles, and company car.
- GEICO may offer discounts for multi-policy, anti-theft, good student, federal employee, driver training, five-year accident-free, and membership and employees.
If you are trying to find the cheapest Chevrolet Aveo rate quotes, ask each insurance company which discounts you qualify for. All car insurance discounts may not be available in your state.
Auto insurance in Florida serves several purposes
Despite the potentially high cost of Chevy Aveo insurance, paying for auto insurance is required in Florida but also provides important benefits.
- Most states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires a specific level of liability insurance coverage if you want to drive legally. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, it’s most likely the lender will force you to buy insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may buy a policy for your Chevy at an extremely high rate and require you to reimburse them the higher premium.
- Insurance safeguards both your Chevy and your personal assets. It will also provide coverage for medical bills for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability insurance also pays expenses related to your legal defense if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, comprehensive and collision coverage will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, especially with large liability claims. The average driver in Florida is wasting up to $825 a year so compare rates at least once a year to ensure rates are competitive.
Compare prices but still have a local Miami insurance agent
Many drivers would prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that is OK! Licensed agents will help you protect your assets and help submit paperwork. One of the great benefits of comparing insurance prices online is you can get lower car insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, your coverage information is immediately sent to agents in your area that can give you free Miami car insurance quotes for your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to do any legwork since price quotes are sent instantly to you. If you need to compare prices from a particular provider, just navigate to their website and submit a quote form there.
Finding the right company shouldn’t rely on just a cheap quote. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
When searching for a reliable agent, there are two different types of agents and how they are distinctly different. Miami agents are considered either exclusive or independent. Both sell affordable auto insurance policies, but we need to point out the difference between them because it may have an impact on the type of agent you choose.
Exclusive agencies generally can only insure with one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot place coverage with different providers so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are usually well trained on the products they sell and that can be a competitive advantage.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive agents in Miami who can help you get rate quotes.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
These type of agents can sell policies from many different companies so they can insure your vehicles with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can just switch to a different company and the insured can keep the same agent.
If you need cheaper auto insurance rates, we recommend you check rates from multiple independent agents to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Below are Miami independent insurance agencies who can help you get price quotes.
Insurecentro (Insurance Agency)
1701 W Flagler St #220 – Miami, FL 33135 – (305) 302-2236 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agency Inc.
7175 SW 8th St #203 – Miami, FL 33144 – (305) 263-4855 – View Map